We are a virtual assistants hub, offering professional services in Johannesburg, South Africa.
We maintain confidentiality and build a partnership with you in achieving your goals and strategic objectives.
We have the skill-set of IT literacy and internet savvy, with advanced-level skills in Microsoft Office Training.
22 Ways Our Professional Virtual Assistants Can Help You Free Up Your Time:
- reading, monitoring and responding to emails
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently
- preliminary drafting of correspondence on your behalf
- delegating work in your absence
- diary management
- planning and organising meetings
- organising complex travel
- writing minutes
- preparing papers for meetings
- planning and organising events
- conducting research
- preparing presentations
- keeping electronic filing systems
- typing documents
- sourcing and ordering of stationery and office equipment
- managing ad hoc projects
- creating various reports
- importing, exporting and sorting of data
- handling spreadsheet design and maintenance
- charts and graphics
- legal typing
The above list is not all inclusive – the scope of roles can be wide and varied.
The following is the basic pricing structure, however, we understand every business is unique and a pricing structure can be tailor-made to your requirements.
Hourly rates: these vary according to the service being provided.
Per hour Packages:
A 50% down payment is required, with the balance due on completion for hours worked.
1 - 5 hours
5 - 10 hours
10 - 15 hours
15 hours +
Contact us for further information.
Digital Translation Services
Not only can we translate but we can also proofread, transcribe and transliterate for your business: documents, manuals, memoirs and so forth.
We are professional, have a quick turnaround time, and are affordable.
We charge per word / per page / per hour, depending on the work.
Contact us for a translation quote.
We can maintain your computers and cellphones, install and configure your computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and solve technical problems, either over the phone or face to face. We can also assist with:
- virus removals
- screen replacements, and troubleshooting of mobile phones and tablets
- password recovery
- water damage
- hard drive replacements
- reloading software
- routers, internet, and email problems
- printer software problems
- computer training
Contact us for any technical problems.
We are skilled to do research for your business, to save you incalculable hours of time and energy. We do market research, find resources, gather data, identify your competition, and we compile the information into a PowerPoint presentation that you can share with your customers, investors, and your team.
- products or services
- people and contact details
- potential customers
- new markets
- clinical trials and applications
- academic research
Project rates: determined by the size and scope of the project.
Contact us for any research services.
We manage general and IT projects for you, and make sure that they are carried out by the relevant teams. We monitor the progress of the projects throughout their cycle, and we evaluate the employees and their work on a continual basis.
Project rates: start from R450 p/hr and will be determined by the size and scope of the project.
Contact us for any other project management services.
With our event management company’s expertise, you’ll have everything you need for a wide range of event types, large and small, corporate and private. We have event coordinators who have worked with many types of clients on various functions with great success. Looking forward to creating wonderful memories with you.
Contact us for any event management services.
Precise financial planning and reporting should always be an essential element of any company. In difficult financial times, paying attention to accurate accounting and report monitoring on a monthly basis, goes a long way to ensuring the financial well-being of your business.
In this day of excessive regulation, a business simply cannot afford to omit the costs of qualified bookkeeping and accounting services.
- bookkeeping and accounting
- monthly management accounts (measuring your business’s performance)
- trial balancing
- statutory registrations and SARS returns
- company registrations
- income tax – companies, close corporations and individuals
- tax clearance certificates
- payroll administration and services
- accounting officer engagements (close corporations and companies)
- annual financial statements
- company and close corporation CIPC services
- preparation of working paper files for auditors
We also can offer a monthly rate.
Contact us for any other bookkeeping services.
Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. ~ Dwayne Johnson